Tuesday, February 21, 2012

To my favorite Frothy, aka Mr. Santorum:

I invite you now to listen to my plea,
And stop trying to destroy the land of the free.
I’ll admit, I think you’re actually pretty smart.
It’s just that sometimes (well.. Most times) you have absolutely no heart.
 

You think there should be a gap in income,
So the rich can gather money in a greater sum.
But this won’t help us average Americans.
That’s why you have so few liberal fans.

You think we should teach creation in schools,
Teach our kids to think like blind mules.
And don’t get me started on how you want to ban sex ed.
That won’t stop teenagers from going to bed.

You think “man on dog” is the same as being gay.
That type of insult is far from okay.
Why must you promote so much hate?
It doesn’t help the sad condition of our state.

You think contraception promotes unhealthy sex,
And when a woman is raped, you don’t see how the choice is complex.
According to these policies, women could be raped any day,
And would have to carry their rapist’s babies to term, without any say.

You tell lies about euthanasia in the Netherlands.
This is not how you will make any more friends.
Please stop lying with false statistics.
It is not one of your better characteristics.

You think women should only stay at home,
Tucked away, with their mop, fork and comb.
With this idea, you are flat out wrong.
You belittle the accomplishments that women have worked on for so long.

So Mr. Santorum, this is where my letter ends.
Though there is much more I can say, based on your trends.
Please stop promoting ideas that are medieval.
Then maybe I’ll stop saying “Rick Santorum Is Evil.”



-TaMiSt

No comments:

Post a Comment